Wednesday 30 May 2007

My school trip to Clevedon.

On the 21st May me and my class went on a school trip to Clevedon. We got there by coach. It was really sunny. If your wondering what Clevedon is it is a pebble beach and a sea side town. If we got bored on the coach we had to answer some questions. When we arrived we all went to the toilet. and walked over to the bandstand. We were aloud to to go on it. After that we had to do a sketch of the bandstand. Then we went on the pier. But before that a lady gave us a talk about it. Whilst we were on there we saw plaque what said Mrs Lockys ( my head teachers) husbands name. Then we could answer another sheet of questions to fill in. Then we went to go and have some lunch on the beach. Then I wrote a post card and it said ''To Mum and Dad,Theo and Phoebe. I'm having a great time here. It took about 1 hour to get here. We went on thpier and had lunch on the beach. Love Florrie


No comments: