Friday 3 August 2007

Disney Part 1



Last week I went to Disney land Paris. I went by Euro star. It took us about 3 hours to get there. We had to give our bags to some people to take it to our hotel called Pierre et Vacances. After that we had to put a ticket in a machine. By the way Pierre et Vacances means in English Peter and holiday. After we put are tickets in the machine we had entered the park. We went to go and have Breakfast. Me and my Family all had woffles mine was covered in squirty cream. You could hardly see the woffle. I liked the way the cream melted in your mouth. Delicious just the way I like it. Then we went to Fantasy land if I can remember. In Fantasy land we went on dumbo the flying elephants. The queue was tremendously big. But that’s what you get for rides that are free. Then it was our go. I loved it. I controlled my elephant I made it go really high then down really low. Then our turn on the flying elephants was over. But we had some exploring to do. I can’t remember what we did next but I’ll tell what we did do we went to a shop to by myself and my sister an autograph book. So then I lined up to get Minnie’s autograph on my first page.

No comments: