Sunday 25 November 2007

Dear readers Santa has gave me a letter on this website called north pole.com I have copied and pasted it onto blogger. Here it is

Dear Florrie,


Thank you for your letter! Up here at the North Pole, we have been very busy this year! The elves are really excited that Christmas Day is almost here. They have been working day and night getting all the toys ready for Christmas Eve. Mrs. Claus made us her extra special chocolate chip cookies last night since we've been working so hard. They taste great with a big glass of milk!

Once my sleigh is packed and ready to go, I'll be off on my journey around the world. I'm reading your letter right now, and it looks like you've been a very nice girl this year. That makes me so happy. Keep up the good work!

While you are asleep on Christmas Eve, the reindeer will land my sleigh on your rooftop so I can hop down your chimney.

I see that you like sports. I like sports too. My favorite outdoor sport is ice skating. I always have so much fun when I get to ice skate with Mrs. Claus and the elves, and it's great to be out in the fresh air and get a lot of exercise! The elves have been very busy this year making lots of new and different sports stuff for Christmas!

I'm really excited about making my big trip on Christmas Eve! Remember, you have to be asleep when I come, so make sure you go to bed on time!

Ho! Ho! Ho! Have a Merry Christmas!

Your Special Friend, Santa ho ho ho


No comments: