Saturday 17 November 2007

Today!!!


Today I went to drama club (in drama I’m the main character ‘the pied piper)

After that I went home and found the most important letter of my life now I mean important. I had got a are you sure you want to hear it I got a BLUE PETER BADGE!!!!! I have just been waiting a long time and trying to earn one for a long time. It had been one of the exiting moments off my life. You know it was not a BLUE Peter badge it was a PURPLE Blue Peter badge. Now I guess you readers want to know how I got the badge. Are you listening I had to fill in a form of one of my favourite blue peter episode. I also went gardening at my school because we are trying to make a beautiful garden . Mr. Gue came too and Mr.Bacon came. Mr .Gue saw my blue peter badge and he asked’’ how did you get it’’ I said I had to fill in a form’’ He said ‘’ I’m very jealous don’t you have to do something nice like help a grandma across the road!’’ We had a BBQ there I am a vegetarian so I just had a pice of bread with tomato ketchup inside


No comments: