Wednesday 27 August 2008

Muma mia!


About 2 days ago I went on a trip to Cineworld. To watch a new hit Mamma mia! If you’ve read my dads blog and you discovered his love of Mamma mia! I also

have to admit I’m on his side I really enjoyed the film. I’m now even listening on you tube to honey’ honey my favourite song from the movie. I am the sort of girl who enjoys clothes fashion Disney channel especially Hannah Montannah and of course I Love with a cherry on top High School Musical. I cant barely wait for High school Musical 3 on the 24th of October and what can make that even better nothing (wrong) It’s two days away from my birthday So here’s the plan on the 24th of October I go to watch High School Musical with 1friend and then October the 26th I have a party with some more friends? You like the plan ?

see ya from flo




No comments: