Tuesday 28 October 2008

Crealys

A couple of weeks ago my school broke up for the autumn half term but my parents and teenage brother were in school and work so me and my sister had nowhere to go so my mum had to ask Linda my friends mum if me and my sister could go to there house for that day Linda replied and said sure they can. There was only one more day of school I got change and walked up to School. Lydia arrived about 10 minutes after me She walked through the door with a huge smile on her face and then came rushing up to me and shouted in excitement, ‘’Dad said that tomorrow my mum is taking us to a surprise place!!!.’’

The next day I changed into my clothes and got into there car. Linda yelled, ‘’ girls today were going to Crealys in Devon!’’ Lydia said with confusion,’’ huh what is Crealys’’ her mum replied a amazing theme park!

It took a couple of hours to get there but Finally we got there a bush separated the car park and theme park but over the hedge we could se a enormous roller coaster well two. During the day my most favourite rides were the Loco Coaster and the scary tidal wave and the meteorite. The loco coaster was a big roller coaster and the first time I went on it I came of and I could barely walk I was shivering with happiness because that was one of the first proper roller-coasters I had ever been on. During the day I went on that ride 12 times! The tidal wave was massive, you sat on a log boat with no seat belts and then you went up a steep roller coaster hill flooding with water you knew what was coming next the FALL!!! I screamed like a 2 year old girl. In the eight years of my life all the talking I’ve ever done put together is how much noise I made then you turned a bend and started to go up a bigger hill until you reached the top and a dark hill awaited you suddenly you dropped down and couldn’t see anything but you certainly heard water splashing you popped out the end of the tunnel and noticed you were covered in cold water for a reminder I brought myself a key ring. One of my other favourite rides was the meteorite it was where there was a long pole going upwards with a big carriage on it. You sat in the carriage with the maximum of about 10 people could sit on. You put on a metal bar over your head to keep you on then it quickly lifted up then down. You went up to the top of the pole then went to the middle then up again and all the way down and it kept on repeating.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.
Anan @ rental mobil